DENVER and BEND, Ore., Sept. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To meet the growing national demand for accurately dosed, discreet medical cannabis options, Mary's Medicinals today announced that it has teamed with Oregrown to manufacture and distribute its award-winning, laboratory-tested transdermal cannabis products in Oregon.
"Every day we hear from patients that have transformed their lives and ended reliance on pharmaceuticals with the help of our products," said Nicole Smith, CEO of Mary's Medicinals. "We're delighted to team with Oregrown to bring these trusted products to Oregon."
In just two years, Mary's Medicinals has established itself as one of the most trusted and innovative producers of canna-based products in Colorado, California andWashington. The first company to offer THCa and CBN products, Mary's continues to develop cutting edge approaches for isolating, manufacturing and delivering medicinal cannabis.
Aviv Hadar, co-founder, Mary's Medicinals Oregon & Oregrown, said, "As a vertically-integrated, premium brand, Oregrown is constantly on the lookout for effective and innovative products to offer our patients in Oregon. Mary's Medicinals has built a reputation as a reliable developer of cutting-edge cannabis products and new cannabinoid delivery methods. We're excited to bring these products to patients in Oregon."
- Available in THC Indica, THC Sativa, THCa, CBN, CBD and CBD:THC 1:1, Mary's award-winning patches are born out of a commitment to clean, accurate dosing and the application of advanced delivery methods. The patches allow cannabinoids to permeate the bloodstream, offering a quick onset and unsurpassed duration. Mary's patches are 2x2 squares, easy to use, and adhere simply to any part of the skin for convenient, all day (or night) relief.
- Mary's also manufactures a line of complementary transdermal gels, compound, capsules and other products that will be available in Oregon over the coming months.
- Every batch of Mary's Medicinals products is laboratory tested for quality, accuracy and consistency.
Mary's products are currently available in Oregon, California, Washington and Colorado. To find the location nearest you, visit: http://www.marysmedicinals.com. Look for Mary's products in additional states later this year.
About Mary's Medicinals:
Mary's Medicinals is a wellness company innovating at the intersection of engineering and horticulture. Mary's is focused on transforming how people view and utilize cannabis, developing products that isolate the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for optimum patient care. More information is available at:www.marysmedicinals.com
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficiency of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Follow @Oregrown: https://www.facebook.com/oregrown
- Follow @Marysmedicinals on:
- Media Kit